Forum

Vegan Bodybuilding, Vegan Powerlifting, Vegan Strongman uvm.

+++ WICHTIG: Wir sind umgezogen! Dieses Board ist geschlossen. Das neue Vegan Strength Forum findet Ihr hier: http://relaunch.veganstrength.de/forum/index.php

Jetzt heb's halt mal hoch! (Kreuzhebe-Technik)

Austausch
    Holger
    Gigant
    Gigant

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4527

Jetzt heb's halt mal hoch! (Kreuzhebe-Technik)

Beitrag  Holger am Mi Mai 16, 2012 11:15 pm

So, damit wir auch für alle großen Drei einen Sammel-Thread haben, fang ich hier mal an:

Mastering the Deadlift
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3

How to Deadlift: The Definitive Guide to Mastering Technique
    http://stronglifts.com/how-to-deadlift-with-proper-technique

Was kennt ihr sonst noch, an guten Tutorials, Technik-Videos?

Tobi
    VSTG-Mitglied
    VSTG-Mitglied

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5331

Re: Jetzt heb's halt mal hoch! (Kreuzhebe-Technik)

Beitrag  Tobi am Mi Mai 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Hey Holger, tolle Idee!
    Ich kenn an Tutorials eigentlich nur Teaching the Deadlift, vielleicht finde ich in Mark Bells Blog noch was, ich werd mal nachschauen.
    Die Technik hab ich denke ich eh mehr oder weniger drauf, nur fehlt mir die Muskulatur, um sie durchzusetzen Doofes Grinsen
    Aber die Seite zur Schwachpunktanalyse könnte hier noch hilfreich sein.

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/supplemental_exercises.htm
    Spoiler:
    Mike Robertson schrieb:In our series, “Overcoming Lousy Leverages,” Eric Cressey and I covered all three power lifts and discussed how smart training can lead to bigger totals. In this series, we will discuss the biomechanics behind each lift as well as several strategies to destroy any sticking points you may have. We will examine:

how your personal biomechanics influence lift performance
    how to train the specific muscles that were weak when you missed a lift
    how to train the specific joint angles that were weak when you missed a lift
    how each part of the lift is affected by the force-velocity and speed-strength continuums
    how powerlifting gear can influence the performance of each respective lift
    Of the three power lifts, the deadlift is probably the “truest” form of strength expression. In comparison to the squat and bench press, deadlift performance is minimally influenced by powerlifting gear. However, I’m amazed at how exercises are chosen when it comes to deadlift training.

While most know exactly what they need to do to bring up their squat and/or bench, they don’t understand the biomechanical positions of the body when deadlifting. So, when they miss a lift, they commensurately can’t pick the right exercises to train their weaknesses. I hear people say all the time, “I do glute hams because Dave Tate said to do them.” Or, “I do Y exercise because Chuck Vogelpohl does them, and he brought up his deadlift Z pounds!”

If you really wanted to make some serious progress on your pull by following someone else’s “program,” you would have to find a lifter with the exact same body type as you (weight, arm length, leg length, torso length, etc.), the exact same pulling technique, and the exact same sticking point. In case you haven’t figured it out, this would be a pain in the ass! Not to mention that we haven’t even discussed training frequency, recovery ability, and all the other factors that make you, you. Instead, why not just figure out what works best for you, and then train yourself? It makes much more sense. To be blunt, if we aren’t training hard and smart, our deadlift can stay put for years while our squat and bench go through the roof!

We will not cover max effort lifts in this article. Just like the supplemental/developmental lifts, find the max effort lifts that work best for you, and then try to break PRs whenever possible. My personal favorites are pulling against bands (resisted method) and pulling with bands (lightened method). When these are going up, so is my deadlift.

Now, let’s get on with the exercises!

Box squats (high or low)

Muscles developed: hamstrings, gluteals

Problem areas in the lift: poor starting strength

The box squat is probably one of the best exercises to improve your deadlift. While I will probably be called a heretic for saying this, the box squat has done more for my deadlift than it’s ever done for my squat. Here’s why.

In the starting position of a sumo deadlift (yes, I said sumo deadlift), the torso should be upright with the hips down, knees flared hard, and the tension on the glutes and hamstrings. For those who know how to box squat correctly, this should sound vaguely familiar. By box squatting with a pause, you can get an amazing carryover from your starting strength to your sumo pull. The biomechanical position is almost identical, and the pause on the box mimics the isometric you perform right before the bar leaves the ground when pulling.

Box squats can be beneficial for the conventional deadlifter as well. Instead of using the typical wide-stance version though, use a close-stance position. It will give you a lot of the same starting strength benefits that a wide-stance will give the sumo puller. The same rules apply—keep your chest up as much as possible, sit back, and keep the weight on your heels. While the close-stance position is not as good as the wide-stance version, it can definitely help your pull if you are prone to missing off the floor.

Glute ham raises

Muscles developed: hamstrings

Problem areas in the lift: hips too high at start of lift

The glute ham raise is truly an amazing exercise. When my glute ham goes up, both my squat and deadlift go up so I incorporate them as often as possible into my training.

For me, my low back was too strong in relation to my hamstrings. On heavy weights, I couldn’t sit back into the optimal pulling position. My hips would come up too fast, my torso would cave over, and the bar would “drift” out in front of me causing missed lifts. I would end up using my low back to finish the weight. However, by doing tons of glute hams, I was able to get my hamstrings up to par. I was then able to “sit back” even more into my optimal pulling position due to the increased strength in my hamstrings. The result was a better starting position, improved pulling posture, and a smoother pull throughout.

Concentric good mornings

Muscles developed: spinal erectors, hamstrings

Problem areas in the lift: start of conventional deadlift

The concentric good morning is an excellent exercise for conventional deadlifters and is still a pretty good exercise for sumo pullers as well. For conventional deadlifters though, the beauty of the concentric good morning is that it can replicate the exact body position you typically miss your lift in—the start. Therefore, if you miss pulls from the floor, you should find a nice correlation between improvements in your concentric good morning and improvements in your deadlift.

Even if you don’t pull conventional deadlifts or miss in the starting position, concentric good mornings can still be a great exercise for the general development of the spinal erectors. If your erectors are the weak link in your deadlift, they are going to be the reason you miss deadlifts! Bring them up and you’ll improve your pull.

If you are using a safety squat bar, the intensity of the exercise is increased exponentially. Most of us are working on that amazing Quazi Modo posture style with rounded shoulders and a hunched upper back. The safety squat bar good morning is great because it works the spinal erectors at both the lumbar and thoracic regions. The thoracic spinal erectors are typically weak, leading to upper back rounding in squatting and deadlifting. Improving the extensibility in this area could be the difference between a missed lift and a new PR!

Romanian deadlifts (RDLs)

Muscles developed: hamstrings, low back, glutes (if emphasized)

Problem areas in the lift: weight “drifts” at midpoint, poor lockout strength

The RDL is an excellent supplemental lift. It contributes to the “chaos” training theory. We’ve all had a heavy deadlift drift on us before, and the ensuing grind isn’t fun. RDLs can help correct this.

None of our hamstrings are where they need to be because “strong enough” is a relative term. Strong enough to pull 650? That’s awesome. But do you want to pull 650, or do you want to pull 7 bills? Hopefully, you can see where I’m going with this. It’s much like technique. You may have “perfect” technique with 315, but what about when you move to 405 or 500+? Technique is relative to the weight being used. What’s “perfect” or “strong” for a certain lift just won’t cut it as you continue adding weight to the bar.

When you emphasize glute contraction at the end of the lift, you can develop some pretty solid lockout strength from RDLs. As we all know, the final goal of a deadlift is to stand erect with the weight, knees locked, and hips extended. Please note, however, that nowhere does it mention leaning back excessively and hyperextending the spine! If this describes you, focus on getting your glutes up to snuff, and you’ll be just fine. Simply put, stronger glutes equal a bigger deadlift.

Pull thrus

Muscles developed: hamstrings, glutes

Problem areas in the lift: poor lockout strength

Coming back to the glutes again, we need to get them firing and strong if we want to maximize our pulling performance. I know some of you will ask, “Which version of the pull thru do you suggest? Arched back or rounded back?”

Ok, prepare for heretical comment number three: I don’t prescribe any round back lifting.

Yes, it can make your low back brutally strong—I won’t argue that with you. However, it can also help you herniate a disc faster than Paris Hilton can get out of her clothes. Keep in mind that you can’t train if you’re injured!

The arched back pull thru can be great for developing both the hamstrings and glutes. You have to sit back into it, which will really develop the hamstrings, and squeezing the glutes at the midpoint (via the Weider peak contraction principle) will help develop lockout strength as well. In many ways, it simulates the deadlift to a ‘T’, minus the low back beating that heavy deadlifts can place on you.

Conclusion

Hopefully, you have a better idea of how certain lifts develop certain portions of your pull. When you get into the intermediate to advanced levels of powerlifting, the difference between stagnant performance and consistently hitting PRs is choosing the right exercises and then training hard.

Don’t discount the simple fact that getting stronger goes a long way to developing all your lifts. If you’re pulling three bills and worrying about time under tension, set/rep schemes, and picking all the “optimal” exercises, you need to quit the mental masturbation and start pulling! I know I’m probably preaching to the choir here, but do your best to smack down the Yodas, and help someone you know get stronger.

Until next time, train hard and develop those pulls!

KH      : 90 Kg................260   Kg

BW    : 60 Kg.................86.5  Kg

Die Ziele:
    @   75 kg:  SQ - 262,5 kg, SQ w/ Wraps - 282,5 kg, DL - 312,5 kg, Total (w/ and w/o Wraps) - 715 kg
    @ 82,5 kg: SQ w/ and w/o Wraps - 292,5 kg, Total (w/ and w/o Wraps) - 790 kg

Team Insanity - The Laws of Physics are Merely a Suggestion
    Andi
    Maschine
    Maschine

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1484

Beitrag  Andi am Mi Mai 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Kann mal einer den Holger zum Mod machen, damit der seine Threads hier als wichtig markieren kann?

OT: Gab's auch nicht mal einen Bench-Thread? Finde den gerade nicht.
    Holger
    Gigant
    Gigant

Beitrag  Holger am Mi Mai 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Andi schrieb:OT: Gab's auch nicht mal einen Bench-Thread?
    Hab ich doch alles in meiner Signatur. Doofes Grinsen
    http://veganstrength.users-board.com/t158-well-maybe-you-just-don-t-know-how-to-fuckin-bench

Auf Mod besteh ich nicht. Einfach irgendwer die drei Threads mal /sticky machen, das würde ja reichen. Wink

Andi
    Maschine
    Maschine

Beitrag  Andi am Mi Mai 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Holger schrieb:
    Andi schrieb:OT: Gab's auch nicht mal einen Bench-Thread?
    Hab ich doch alles in meiner Signatur. Doofes Grinsen
    Das war ein pädagogisches Manöver für alle Neuen. Hehe
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag  Gast am Do Mai 17, 2012 12:08 am

Ur gut, ich glaub ich bin grad auf meinen Fehler drauf gekommen. Ich hab das immer eher mit gestreckten Beinen gemacht, ich bin zum Hochheben, wie bei Good Mornings, eher nur aus der Hüfte vor. Also grob gesagt is es bei mir ziemlich die gleiche Bewegung wie bei Good Mornings. Werd das morgen in der Früh gleich mal probieren, vielen Dank!
    Tobi
    VSTG-Mitglied
    VSTG-Mitglied

Beitrag  Tobi am Do Mai 17, 2012 12:40 am

Das mit den Stickies stimmt eigentlich. Wird nur ein bisschen voll oben in der Leiste (wir haben hier ja schon 6 Stickies). Was meinen die anderen Mods dazu?

Edit: Ach was solls, ich mach das mal eben und wenn es zu eng wird, kann man es wieder herausnehmen.

Die Ziele:
    @   75 kg:  SQ - 262,5 kg, SQ w/ Wraps - 282,5 kg, DL - 312,5 kg, Total (w/ and w/o Wraps) - 715 kg

Tobi
    VSTG-Mitglied
    VSTG-Mitglied

Beitrag  Tobi am Do Mai 17, 2012 1:08 am

Ein paar Antworten zu Kreuzhebefragen von Mark Bell:

How do I lockout my deadlift?

Sumo Pull Stance

No Twinkle Toe Deadlifts

Should I sumo pull?

Gibt noch ein paar mehr, aber so weit bin ich noch nicht durch tongue

Die Ziele:

Skittles
    Foren-Clown
    Foren-Clown

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2117

Beitrag  Skittles am Do Mai 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Andi schrieb:Kann mal einer den Holger zum Mod machen, damit der seine Threads hier als wichtig markieren kann?[/size]

Ich unterstütze den Antrag. Es gibt zwar eine Menge Mods aber aktiv sind wenige. Holger zeigt beständigen Einsatz das Forum zu verbessern und gibt sich viel Mühe damit die vegane Kraftsportcommunity in ihrer gesamtheit stärker wird. Als Moderator wäre er ein noch größerer Gewinn, auch wenn er ein schwacher Wicht ist.

Edit: Und nen Professor Smiley brauchen wir auch.
    Floey
    VSTG-Mitglied
    VSTG-Mitglied

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5019

Beitrag  Floey am Sa Mai 19, 2012 2:42 am

So, hab den lieben Holger jetzt tatsächlich zum Mod gemacht Smile

Und den Smiley... meinentwegen Wink

I knew that I was going to have to start working outside of the current conservative training laws. If I was going to break records, I'd have to rejoin the outlaws. I didn't have to do anything illegal, just clear my mind of the clutter and take off the "corrective" emergency brake that was holding me back. I'd have to remember who I was before the Internet and a bunch of people who'd never lifted jack told me that squats are bad and the Swiss Ball would set me free.

- Martin Rooney, "Train Like a Man"
    Fènix
    Erdnussbutter-Gourmet
    Erdnussbutter-Gourmet

Anzahl der Beiträge : 849

Beitrag  Fènix am Sa Mai 19, 2012 3:17 am

Daumen hoch! Find ich gut
    Skittles
    Foren-Clown
    Foren-Clown

Beitrag  Skittles am Sa Mai 19, 2012 3:57 am

Zwei weise Entscheidungen werter Conanwolverinepicard. klugscheiß

Und Gratulation Holger! cheers
    Andi
    Maschine
    Maschine

Beitrag  Andi am Sa Mai 19, 2012 7:28 am

Wohlverdient, Holger. Wie Ben bereits sagte. Daumen hoch!
    Holger
    Gigant
    Gigant

Beitrag  Holger am Sa Mai 19, 2012 8:03 am

Ach Leute... Embarassed

Gast
    Gast

Beitrag  Gast am Sa Mai 19, 2012 8:28 am

Da gibts sogar von mir so ein nerviges Smiley-Ding cheers
    Tobi
    VSTG-Mitglied
    VSTG-Mitglied

Beitrag  Tobi am Sa Mai 19, 2012 9:47 am

The force is strong with this one.

Dann genieß mal die Modpower Doofes Grinsen

Die Ziele:

Stranger
    Fliegengewicht
    Fliegengewicht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 123

Beitrag  Stranger am Sa Mai 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Hi,
    ich bin nun etwas verwirrt. Bei "Elitefts.com - Teaching the Deadlift" sollen die Schultern soweit wiemöglich nach hinten gezogen werden und bei "How to Deadlift the Proper Way ☆ Without Wrecking Your Back" soll dies nicht gemacht werden, damit keine Überdehnung im Rücken vorliegt, was ist nun richtig? (oder bin ich dumm und habe die Videos nicht verstanden? Very Happy)

gruß
    Skittles
    Foren-Clown
    Foren-Clown

Beitrag  Skittles am Sa Mai 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Holger schrieb:Ach Leute... Embarassed

Ehre, wem Ehre gebührt. klugscheiß
    Holger
    Gigant
    Gigant

Beitrag  Holger am Sa Mai 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Stranger schrieb:Hi,
    ich bin nun etwas verwirrt. Bei "Elitefts.com - Teaching the Deadlift" sollen die Schultern soweit wiemöglich nach hinten gezogen werden und bei "How to Deadlift the Proper Way ☆ Without Wrecking Your Back" soll dies nicht gemacht werden, damit keine Überdehnung im Rücken vorliegt, was ist nun richtig? (oder bin ich dumm und habe die Videos nicht verstanden? Very Happy)

gruß
    Du meinst das Zurücklehnen/Hyperextension beim Lockout, nehm ich an? Davon ist allgemein abzuraten bzw. das kann zu Verletzungen führen. Allerdings machen das Kraftdreikämpfer manchmal auch absichtlich, besonders bei Wettkämpfen um zu zeigen, dass sie auch wirklich im Lockout sind. Siehe dazu auch hier bei Mastering the Deadlift: Part II (Step 5).

klugscheiß Wink

restausverkauf
    Maschine
    Maschine

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1202

Beitrag  restausverkauf am So Mai 20, 2012 12:01 am

Oder meinst du zusammenziehen der Schulterblätter beim Ziehen? Dazu sagt zumindest Rippetoe, dass man es nich tun soll
    Tobi
    VSTG-Mitglied
    VSTG-Mitglied

Beitrag  Tobi am So Mai 20, 2012 12:05 am

Was Tate meint ist nicht die Endposition im Kreuzheben sondern der Weg, den man sich denken soll. Man zieht während der gesamten Bewegung gefühlt nach hinten, damit die Stange mehr oder weniger im Schwerpunkt bleibt, man nicht umkippt und man, wie er es sagt, das Gewicht hochhebelt.

Was den Lockout angeht: Filme dich einmal und dann entscheide eben, ob du gerade stehst oder wirklich sehr krass nach hinten gelehnt bist, wenn die Bewegung beendet ist. Wenn zweiteres nicht der Fall ist, dann passts schon. Da muss man jetzt auch nicht überanalysieren.

Die Ziele:

P. de Primo
    Diskopumper
    Diskopumper

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

Beitrag  P. de Primo am Mo Mai 21, 2012 11:50 am

Hi,

erst Mal vielen Dank für die Videos! Jetzt werde ich mir meine Lende bestimmt nicht mehr verletzen. Smile

Jetzt meine 2 Fragen:

1. Was haltet Ihr von den verschiedenen Griffen mein Deadlift?
    Und welchen nutzt ihr am liebsten?
    Ich finde den Double Overhand Grip (hat der eigentlich auch nen schönen deutschen Namen?) am besten, lese aber, dass der am unsichersten sein soll.
    In den Lehrvideos sehe ich auch unterschiedliche Griffe, aber auf den Griff selbst wird meist nicht eingegangen.

2. Wann genau sollte man einen Gewichthebergürtel tragen?
    Wenn man 10x ein hohes Gewicht stemmt? Oder wenn man wenige Male ein sehr hohes Gewicht stemmt? Wie haltet Ihr das?

Grüße
    Sebastian
    Tobi
    VSTG-Mitglied
    VSTG-Mitglied

Beitrag  Tobi am Mo Mai 21, 2012 12:40 pm

P. de Primo schrieb:
    1. Was haltet Ihr von den verschiedenen Griffen mein Deadlift?
    Und welchen nutzt ihr am liebsten?
    Der Obergriff (so nennt man das) wird eine Maximalbelastung einfach nicht aushalten. Das hat nichts mit Sicherheit zu tun, du wirst die Hantel nur einfach nicht mehr halten können, wenn du keine abartige Handkraft hast. Dann kann man entweder den Hakengriff (tut am Anfang weh, könnte aber gleichmäßige Belastung beider Rückenseiten bewirken) oder den Kreuzgriff (muss man nicht erst trainieren) verwenden. Bei Sumo verwende ich ausschließlich den Kreuzgriff, da mir durch die Reibung am Körper sonst die Hände Finger für Finger aufgehen.
    P. de Primo schrieb:
    2. Wann genau sollte man einen Gewichthebergürtel tragen?
    Dann wenn man
    a) mehr dadurch heben kann und will oder
    b) den Rücken schützen will und man die körpereigene Muskulatur dazu nicht als ausreichend empfindet.

In meinen Augen kommt beides nicht in Frage, wenn ich mich wirklich als RAW Heber ansehe. Sollte ich meinen Rücken nicht gerade halten können, dann ist das für mich eben eine Schwäche, die wegtrainiert gehört (wenngleich diese Schwäche schnell zu Verletzungen führen mag).

Die Ziele:

P. de Primo
    Diskopumper
    Diskopumper

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

Beitrag  P. de Primo am Mo Mai 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Tobi schrieb:Dann kann man entweder den Hakengriff (tut am Anfang weh, könnte aber gleichmäßige Belastung beider Rückenseiten bewirken) oder den Kreuzgriff (muss man nicht erst trainieren) verwenden. Bei Sumo verwende ich ausschließlich den Kreuzgriff, da mir durch die Reibung am Körper sonst die Hände Finger für Finger aufgehen.
    Habe mal "hook grip" gegoogelt. Sieht wirklich schmerzhaft aus. Mittwoch deadlifte ich wieder. Mal schauen. :-)
    Tobi schrieb:Dann wenn man
    b) den Rücken schützen will und man die körpereigene Muskulatur dazu nicht als ausreichend empfindet.
    Okay, da ich mir bereits ein Mal den Lendenbereich verletzt hatte, werde ich es mal mit Gürtel probieren.
    Thx a lot!
    Tobi
    VSTG-Mitglied
    VSTG-Mitglied

Beitrag  Tobi am Mo Mai 21, 2012 10:55 pm

P. de Primo schrieb:
    Tobi schrieb:Dann wenn man
    Okay, da ich mir bereits ein Mal den Lendenbereich verletzt hatte, werde ich es mal mit Gürtel probieren.
    Thx a lot!
    Gerne Smile
    Ich würde dann allerdings erst den Gürtel anziehen, wenn der Rücken sich bereits einrundet, man also entsprechend schwere Gewichte erreicht hat. Ansonsten wird er nämlich einfach nur weniger trainiert und auf lange Sicht hat man dann wieder dieselbe Rundung. Oder eben den Rücken in einer Nebenübung nochmal vorsichtig trainieren.

Zuletzt von Tobi am Di Mai 22, 2012 5:01 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet

Die Ziele:

Gesponserte Inhalte

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Mi Nov 22, 2017 10:23 pm